Varun Tej and Sai Pallavi starrer successful romantic drama, Fidaa, continues its decent show at overseas ticket counters in its second week. The film has grossed more than $125K on Saturday to surpass the $1.5 million milestone.
With this solid performance, Fidaa is expected to enter all-time top ten highest grossing Telugu movies in overseas. Meanwhile, trade analysts predict that Fidaa will collect close to 30 crores worldwide share in its full run.
Shekhar Kammula’s deft handing of touching family emotions is the main highlight of the film. Dil Raju has produced Fidaa.
- Stage Set For Spyder’s Massive Release In US
- Madras HC Issues Interim Stay Order On ‘Mersal’
- Date sealed for Vikram’s Sketch’s teaser
- Akhil Forays Into Sports Entertainment
- Jawaan wraps up shoot, set for November release
Articles that might interest you