Even producer Dil Raju might not have thought that Fidaa will become such a huge sensation. The film has surpassed all calculations and has now crossed the 44 crore mark and is still playing in most of the theaters in both the Telugu states.
The film has done quite well even with some heavy competition from independence day releases. Now the film’s next target is 50 crore which might happen if it goes the way it is doing now.
Though there is some tough competition from other movies, Dil Raju would love that his film will make it to the elite club. Shekhar Kammula is the man behind this film which has a Telangana backdrop.
- It’s Official : Date locked for Kaala’s teaser
- Ga Gha Megha : Yet another breezy number from Thaman
- Mehbooba wraps up shooting formalities
- Tholi Prema strikes $1M, Back-to-back feat by Varun Tej
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp