The issue is over the payment for audio rights of the film Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyindhe, for which Shreyas reportedly owes rupees 60 lakhs. Despite many attempts, the matter couldn’t be resolved.
Nithiin’s father reportedly filed a cheating case against Shreyas and the people behind the firm, in order to recover the dues.
- Case filed on Rajamouli, Baahubali producers
- Emperor of commercial cinema hails Baahubali as The pride of India
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
Articles that might interest you