The issue is over the payment for audio rights of the film Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyindhe, for which Shreyas reportedly owes rupees 60 lakhs. Despite many attempts, the matter couldn’t be resolved.
Nithiin’s father reportedly filed a cheating case against Shreyas and the people behind the firm, in order to recover the dues.
- Karthi Goes Gaga Over ‘Aruvi’
- Producer Criticises Prakash Raj For His Remarks On Modi
- Varun Tej’s New Look Is A Hit
- Bollywood superstar to kick-start Mahabharata ahead of Rajamouli?
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release