Very soon, leading Tollywood stars and MLAs from all the political parties in the two Telugu states will be taking part in a cricket match. The newly elected President of Film Federation of India (FFl) C Kalyan revealed that he will meet with senior stars like Venkatesh and Nagarjuna and both the CMs of the Telugu states to finalise a date for the cricket matches.
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
- Jayanth C Paranji-Ghanta Ravi’s Film Gets A Title
- Naga Shaurya’s Next Is A College Romance
Articles that might interest you