After the solid success of his debut production venture, Kumari 21F, director Sukumar is coming up with yet another romantic drama for his second production. Titled Darsakudu, this movie’s first look poster has been unveiled just a while ago.
Darsakudu introduces Sukumar’s nephew Ashok as a hero. A majority of the film’s shooting is wrapped up already including the talkie part and the unit will can a couple of songs abroad.
Darsakudu stars Eesha as its female lead. Hari Prasad is directing this movie, which is being co-produced by Vijay Kumar, Thomas Reddy and Ravichandra.
- Baahubali 2’s three days AP/Telangana collections
- Unleashed the power of Indian Cinema: Nag on Rajamouli
- Baahubali forces Bollywood’s biggest film to change tactics
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 30-04-2017
- Powerstar surprises Kerala Beauty
Articles that might interest you