Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej’s ‘Nayak’ will enjoy a very good first mover advantage when it releases next year on January 9th. The movie will be the first big production to release in 2013 and it will kick off the lucrative Sankranthi season. Openings will be phenomenal as a result of this and Charan’s previous film ‘Racha’ also enjoyed a similar privilege. ‘Racha’ kicked off the lucrative summer season and enjoyed great commercial success at the Box Office.
‘Nayak’ will have Charan in the company of Kajal Aggarwal and Amala Paul. Vinayak is the director of the movie and Danayya is the producer.
Thaman is the music director of the movie and the audio launch will take place on the 14th of December.
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Nithiin’s next set for a long US sojourn
- Nithya Menen’s manager refutes rumors
Articles that might interest you