Last week, fans of Super Star Rajinikanth were pleasantly surprised when his next film in the direction of acclaimed young filmmaker Karthik Subburaj was announced. This crazy project will go on floors from May and Sun Pictures will bankroll it.
Now, Kollywood circles are buzzing with the news that four star heroines are in consideration for the Rajini-Karthik Subburaj movie. Apparently, the makers are planning to rope in either Deepika Padukone, Nayanthara, Anjali and Trisha for the movie. An official announcement regarding the leading lady will be made in a week or two.
- Nag shoots tense scenes for RGV’s next
- New actress for Arjun Reddy remake
- NTR28 to have a village backdrop
- Bekkam Venu Gopal’s next gets a title
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s film launched