The shooting for Kamal Haasan’s upcoming action thriller, Cheekati Rajyam, is taking place in Hyderabad from the past few days. Currently, the unit is canning high-powered action sequences under the supervision of French stuntmen Gilles Conseil, Sylvain Gabet and Virgine Arnaud.
The trio joined the unit few days ago and they are rigorously working hard to choreograph the best action scenes for this bilingual. Directed by Rajesh M Selva, a close associate of Kamal, this film also has Prakash Raj playing a crucial role.
Trisha Krishnan is the film’s leading lady and young actress Madhu Shalini has been roped in to essay an important role. Ghibran is the music composer and Raaj Kamal Films is producing this movie.
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- Politician Makes Shocking Claims About Rajinikanth!
- Lavanya Refutes Rumours About Her Next Film
- DJ’s day 1 Ceded and Uttarandhra collections
Articles that might interest you