The much awaited Pawan Kalyan film, Gabbar Singh 2 was launched some time back will soon go on floors. According to the latest update from one of our close sources from the team, this film will go on sets in the last week of August.
Sampat Nandi, who gave a superb hit with Raccha, is directing this project. The female lead is yet to be decided in this flick, which will be produced by Sharath Marar. Currently, Pawan Kalyan will join the shoot of Gopala Gopala which also stars Ventaesh in other lead role.
- Akhil gives all credit to his parents
- Virat-Anushka tie the knot in Italy
- Talented lady comedian gets serious
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date