The unit of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Gabbar Singh’ has left for Europe early today morning in order to complete the two remaining songs of the film. The unit will reach Switzerland today evening (India Time) and shooting will start from tomorrow. Already, the cinematographer and choreographer have been scouting for suitable spots since yesterday. “Dile Se” and a few minutes of “Pilla” are the two songs that remain to be shot.
Shruti Haasan is the female lead in this movie and she is very eager to make a strong impact at the Box Office with this film. Harish Shankar is the director and Ganesh Babu is producing this movie on Parameshwara Art Productions banner. Music has been scored by Devi Sri and the film is all set to hit the screens in the second week of May.
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension
- Case filed against Kamal Haasan
- Swathi’s comeback film seals its release date
- Shankar’s 2.O Will Be A Blockbuster : Aamir Khan