Pawan Kalyan’s Gabbar Singh is rolling into a unstoppable force. Less than 24 hours after Gabbar Singh’s audio launch, sources say that more than 80% of the first batch of cassettes and CDs of the album have been sold out and the music company has already begun sending out the second batch to all corners of the state. Devi Sri Prasad’s music has become a chartbuster and people can’t stop raving about the energetic soundtracks which Devi Sri Prasad had composed for the film. Going by these developments, it’s only a matter of time before Gabbar Singh starts breaking several other records. Harish Shankar has directed the film and Shruti Haasan is playing the lead role. Ganesh Babu has produced the film. Currently, Harish Shankar and his team is filming the song Kevvu Keka with Malaika Arora grooving to the number in Hyderabad.
- Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yudham set for a February release
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension