Ram Charan’s GAV is reported to be releasing in record number of screens across US and Europe, which is quite an achievement for a Telugu film. But one fact that seems to overshadow this is that GAV is releasing in Agarthala, the capital city of Tripura, which is one of the north east states of India.
We must really be proud that a Telugu movie is releasing in a small state like Tripura, where releasing a Bollywood movie would also be a huge challenge for most of the film makers. We congratulate producer Bandla Ganesh on this achievement. GAV is all set for a huge release tomorrow.
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat