Its official now. Riteish Deshmukh and Genilia are getting married and the date being reported is February 4th. There has been intense speculation over the personal lives of these two since quite a long time and this announcement finally brings the curtains down on speculations surrounding this love story.
The couple will soon be seen in the movie ‘Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya’, which is slated for release in 2012. Genelia and Riteish first acted together in ‘Tujhe Meri Kasam’.
It is being said that the wedding will be a very private and low key affair and it will be held at a swanky hotel in the suburbs of Mumbai. 123telugu.com congratulates the couple on this occasion
- Prabhas proved himself with Baahubali, It’s my turn now: Pooja Hegde
- Poll : Which of these films are you looking forward to this week?
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar