Now, the latest update is that Ghazi has completed its censor formalities today and got a ‘U’ certificate from the censor board. This is India’s first war-at-sea film which is jointly produced on PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainment banners.
Directed by Sankalp Reddy, Ghazi has Taapsee playing the female lead.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you