Now, the latest update is that Ghazi has completed its censor formalities today and got a ‘U’ certificate from the censor board. This is India’s first war-at-sea film which is jointly produced on PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainment banners.
Directed by Sankalp Reddy, Ghazi has Taapsee playing the female lead.
- 2.0 to beat Dangal’s record in China
- India’s Oscar Choice Turns Controversial
- Queen’s Telugu Remake To Be Launched Soon
- No movie should be compared with Baahubali: Prabhas
- Sundar C Postpones His Dream Project Again
Articles that might interest you