Now, the latest update is that Ghazi has completed its censor formalities today and got a ‘U’ certificate from the censor board. This is India’s first war-at-sea film which is jointly produced on PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainment banners.
Directed by Sankalp Reddy, Ghazi has Taapsee playing the female lead.
- Tholi Prema strikes $1M, Back-to-back feat by Varun Tej
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn