Ghazi has surely benefited with the positive word of mouth and lack of hit films in the recent past. The latest trade report reveals that the film has collected a total gross of ($705,962) to date in the US market.
Ghazi received some super strong reviews from all over India and collected over 30 crores till now. Directed by Sankalp Reddy, Ghazi is an underwater war drama which has Rana playing a naval officer.
PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainment produce this film which is still doing decently well in many areas of its release.
- Rajini begins dubbing for Kaala
- Jai Simha and Gang’s latest Krishna collections
- Rahul’s Drushti’s trailer gets decent response
- Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi postponed
- Senior hero names a charitable trust after his parents