It is already known fact that Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and Sampath Nandi have teamed up for ‘Bengal Tiger’. Shooting of this film is going on a brisk pace and according to the latest update, the Nizam area rights of the film have been bagged by Global Cinemas for a fancy price.
Bengal Tiger also features Rao Ramesh, Posani Krishna Murali, Sayaji Shinde and Bollywood actor Boman Irani in the key roles. Milky beauties, Raashi Khanna and Tamannah are the female leads.
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell