It is already known fact that Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and Sampath Nandi have teamed up for ‘Bengal Tiger’. Shooting of this film is going on a brisk pace and according to the latest update, the Nizam area rights of the film have been bagged by Global Cinemas for a fancy price.
Bengal Tiger also features Rao Ramesh, Posani Krishna Murali, Sayaji Shinde and Bollywood actor Boman Irani in the key roles. Milky beauties, Raashi Khanna and Tamannah are the female leads.
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?