It is already known fact that Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and Sampath Nandi have teamed up for ‘Bengal Tiger’. Shooting of this film is going on a brisk pace and according to the latest update, the Nizam area rights of the film have been bagged by Global Cinemas for a fancy price.
Bengal Tiger also features Rao Ramesh, Posani Krishna Murali, Sayaji Shinde and Bollywood actor Boman Irani in the key roles. Milky beauties, Raashi Khanna and Tamannah are the female leads.
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
Articles that might interest you