Macho hero Gopichand is going to work on a new film with director Srinivasa Raju, who made ‘Dandupalyam’. The movie will also be made in Kannada with popular hero Upendra.
Director Srinivasa Raju says that the project has the potential to do well in both languages. A noted producer has been roped in for the film and other details will be announced soon.
Srinivasa Raju will also be making a film with hero Srikanth after this project concludes.
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
- Sachiin’s film set to release in Tamil
Articles that might interest you