Macho hero Gopichand is going to work on a new film with director Srinivasa Raju, who made ‘Dandupalyam’. The movie will also be made in Kannada with popular hero Upendra.
Director Srinivasa Raju says that the project has the potential to do well in both languages. A noted producer has been roped in for the film and other details will be announced soon.
Srinivasa Raju will also be making a film with hero Srikanth after this project concludes.
- National Award winner upset with trolls
- Spyder mania finally picks up
- Young actor in Varun-Kammula’s next
- Poll : Will Baahubali 2 collect 100 crores all over on day one?
- Star daughter expecting her first child
Articles that might interest you