Macho hero Gopichand is going to work on a new film with director Srinivasa Raju, who made ‘Dandupalyam’. The movie will also be made in Kannada with popular hero Upendra.
Director Srinivasa Raju says that the project has the potential to do well in both languages. A noted producer has been roped in for the film and other details will be announced soon.
Srinivasa Raju will also be making a film with hero Srikanth after this project concludes.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- Pawan Kalyan Responds To Controversies Surrounding Him
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team
- Date locked for Baahubali 2’s Chinese release