Ramcharan’s Govindudu Andarivadele was one of the big hits of 2014. If the news coming in is to be believed, this family entertainer is set to be remade in Hindi. Prabhudeva, who’s known for remaking South films in Hindi will be donning the director’s hat. Bandla Ganesh, the producer of the film has also admitted to have given a special screening for Prabhudeva, who was mightily impressed with the film.
It’s still not clear who would be playing the hero in this remake, but Prabhudeva is said to be keen on roping in Prakash Raj to reprise his role. Keep watching this space for more updates about the project.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you