The theatrical release of Nagarjuna’s upcoming film Greekuveerudu has been pushed to May 3. Initially, all arrangements were being made to release the film on April 26 and producer D Sivaprasad Reddy had even confirmed that the film will release on April 26 at any cost. However, the latest news is that the film has indeed been postponed to May 3.
Nagarjuna and Nayanthara have played the lead roles in this romantic and family entertainer. Dasaradh has directed the film and D Sivaprasad Reddy has produced it under Kamakshi Movies banner. Nagarjuna is playing the role of an event manager who comes to India for the first time and the story revolves around how his life changes after he meets Nayanthara. Meera Chopra, M S Narayana and Brahmanandam have played important roles. S S Thaman has scored the music and he has finished composing the background score for the entire film. The post production has reached the final stage and it’ll be wrapped up soon. Anil Bhandari is the cinematographer.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date