Lakshmi Manchu’s upcoming production venture Gundello Godaari is briskly completing its shooting. So far, 70% of the film has been shot and the remaining part of the film will be wrapped up in another couple of months. Aadhi, Lakshmi Manchu, Taapsee and Sundeep Kishan are playing lead roles in the film. Most part of the film was shot near Palakollu, Amalapuram and the adjacent areas near Godavari. Nagendra Kumar is directing the film.
Ilayaraja is composing the music and the film will also be released in Tamil. The film is an action love story set in the backdrop of 1986 floods. Moreover, almost everyone in the principal cast will be seen in a new avatar. Gundello Godaari is expected to hit the screens in June.
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Kanam’s promotions to start on a grand note
- DSP to rock at Rangasthalam’s pre-release event
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser
- Money is not everything in life: Rajamouli