‘Gundello Godaari’ which has been delayed for quite some time now, is finally getting ready to hit the screens on February 21st. The movie is set against the devastating 1986 Godavari floods and a lot of money was spent on erecting special sets to recreate the flooding sequences.
Lakshmi Manchu, Adi Pinisetty, Tapsee and Sundeep Kishan are essaying the lead roles in this movie. Kumar Nagendra is the director and Manchu Entertainments banner is producing the film. Music has been composed by maestro Ilayaraja.
- Baahubali’s overseas destruction continues
- RC11 unit thrilled with first schedule rushes
- Pawan Kalyan inspired Baahubali’s interval scene
- Baahubali 2 Is India’s ‘Star Wars’
- Karan Johar tweets Baahubali’s day 1 collections
Articles that might interest you