Hansika, who will soon be seen in Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummeda, is all excited about her role in the film. This is the second time she’s teaming up with Vishnu Manchu and their earlier film, Doosukeltha was a huge success at the box-office. Directed by Sriwas, the film also stars Mohan Babu, Manchu Manoj, Varun Sandesh, Tanish, Raveena Randon and Pranitha Subhash.
Talking about her role in the film, Hansika said, “I am playing the role of a tomboy who falls in love with Vishnu. It’s quite close to how I am in real life. Besides, Vishnu is my best friend in Telugu film industry and I was all the more excited about working with such a big cast, especially Mohan Babu. I have learnt a lot from him.” We had already reported that Mohan Babu is playing the role of a tourist guide and Manchu Manoj’s lady get up has already grabbed quite a few eyeballs among the audience.
Achu, Chakri, Bappa Lahiri have scored the music. Vishnu and Manoj have co-produced the film. Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummedha is all set to release on January 31.
- Baahubali 2 sets a new record for Indian films in China
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic