With a series of hits, Varun Dhawan cemented his position as one of the most bankable Bollywood stars in the present generation. Varun’s latest movie, October, is hitting the screens on April 13. In a recent promotional interview, Varun revealed his wish to debut in the southern film industry.
“I want to work with Shankar and SS Rajamouli. I have always wanted to debut as a hero in Tamil or Telugu cinema. Ram Charan is a good friend, and told me to learn Telugu. I love watching South Indian cinema, and am influenced by their choices. Films like Arjun Reddy or Mercury, for instance. Let’s not even talk about how Malayalam films are the king of content,” said Varun.
- Awe director’s next with senior hero?
- Baahubali 2 sets a new record for Indian films in China
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon