Allu Arjun has built quite a good reputation for himself through his hard work, outstanding dances and choosing interesting projects. He began his film journey with a cameo appearance in Chiranjeevi’s Daddy and then made his debut as an actor in K Raghavendra Rao’s Gangotri. However, it was his next film Arya which made him a bankable star. Post the success of Arya, he acted in several hits like Desamudhuru, Bunny and Parugu. Another film Vedam, where he played the role of Cable Raju, turned out to be a critical success. Despite the setbacks in recent years, he’s all set to make a strong comeback this year with Trivikram Srinivas’ Julaayi. The film is all set to hit the screens in June this year. On the eve of his birthday, the entire 123telugu.com team wishes him a great year ahead.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks