August 13, marks a special day in Bollywood calender as the one and only evergreen Sridevi celebrates her 51st birthday. Starting to act at the age of four, she made her debut in 1976 with k Balachander’s Moondru Mudichu.
After establishing herself as one of the leading actresses of South Indian Cinema, she ventured into Hindi Cinema and captured everyone’s heart. Be her perfromance in Sadma, Lamhe, Chaalbaaz and as a queen in Khuda Gawah, Sridevi has done it all. She is regarded as one of the greatest and most popular actresses of Hindi Cinema.
Sridevi make her comeback in Hindi films after 15 long years, with English Vinglish and won a lot of hearts as a doting housewife. Bollywood3 wishes this evergreen beauty a very happy birthday and best of luck for her upcoming film.
- PSPK25’s small schedule wrapped up
- Star comedian’s new film from Jan 2018
- Sundeep Kishan-Gautham Menon’s film to be out in February
- Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yudham set for a February release
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?