Legends are not made but born, and Superstar Rajnikanth stands as a perfect example to this statement. For decades, this iconic star has been enthralling his fans with his mesmerizing acting prowess, his signature style and his humble persona. Thalaiva, as his fans fondly call him, turns 64 today, and his legacy only continues to flourish in Indian Cinema.
In an illustrious career that kick started in 1975 with K Balachander’s ‘Apoorva Raagangal’, Rajnikanth has donned almost every kind of role in a journey that transformed a normal actor into a sensational superstar.
His birthdays are celebrated like festivals by his fans across the country. Today, Thalaivar has given his many millions of fans a nice birthday gift in the form of ‘Lingaa’!
123telugu.com wishes the Superstar a very Happy Birthday!
- Fans celebrate Rajamouli-Charan-NTR’s epic picture, but look at RGV
- Pawan revealed his son’s name to his Vadinamma first
- Poll : What is your opinion on SSR-NTR-Ram Charan multi-starrer?
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film goes on floors
- Young Actress Bonds With A Global Music Sensation