Harish Shankar has been going gaga over NTR ever since the shooting of his next film began. “The highlight of the film is NTR, NTR and NTR. You’ll want to watch the film again and again just for him,” he said recently on Twitter. Samantha and Shruti Haasan are playing the lead roles in his film and Dil Raju is producing it. Meanwhile, NTR is also shooting for Sreenu Vaitla’s Baadshah and it’s the last stage of production. Recently, an item number was shot in a lavish set designed for the film in Annapurna Seven Acres.
Since Baadshah is going to release ahead of Harish Shankar’s film, the director has decided to begin the promotional campaign of his film after Baadshah’s release. “Will announce Our Film’s title after da release of Baadshah to avoid Confusions; I wish all of us should talk about Baadshah only ;Because its my BlockBuster brother @ganeshbandla and my lovely Annayya Vytla ‘s film… Expecting an Awesome entertainer,” Harish Shankar tweeted. It’s a good move indeed.
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
Articles that might interest you