With multiple projects up her sleeve, Samantha is a busy bee right now in the South Indian film industry.The gorgeous actress is currently shooting for a couple of Tamil projects and she has a few more lined up, which will go on floors very soon.
Adding to the list, she had been confirmed to appear as one of the female leads in Mahesh Babu’s ‘Brahmotsavam’. The regular shooting for this Telugu-Tamil bilingual will kick start soon. Also, she will soon take part in the shooting of Tamil actor Vijay’s upcoming film in the direction of Atlee. So, with as many as six projects in her kitty, Samantha will be racing with time to complete them with in the stipulated time.
She started this year with a blockbuster in the form of Allu Arjun starrer S/o Satyamurthy, which is so far the biggest grosser in Tollywood in 2015. She will be eyeing a few more hits under her belt in the second half of this year.
- Kamal announces film with Vikram and Akshara Haasan
- Star daughter’s debut film to be dubbed in Telugu
- Suriya’s message to fans abusing female VJs
- Tamil hero’s role revealed in Charan-Boyapati film
- Vishal, Samantha’s Abhimanyudu postponed