Numero uno director SS Rajamouli may have given the country’s all-time biggest blockbuster in the form of Baahubali The Conclusion earlier this year. However, when asked about his favorite film of 2017, he chose the cult Telugu blockbuster, Arjun Reddy.
In an interview with a popular YouTube channel, Rajamouli described Arjun Reddy as a “fantastic effort and very new-age.” Rajamouli went on to say that Arjun Reddy took the box-office by storm and people raved about the performances in the movie and that he is one amongst them.
Released in August this year, Arjun Reddy saw some explosive performances by the film’s lead actors Vijay Deverakonda, Shalini Pandey, Rahul Ramakrishna and others. Debutant Sandeep Vanga is the film’s director and Pranay Vanga is the producer.
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka
- Bollywood Actress Makes A Cameo In Tholiprema
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon