In his latest interview to a leading national English news daily, VV Vinayak said he was confident that Khaidi No.150 will be a sure shot blockbuster on the first day itself when Chiru stepped into the shooting sets.
VV Vinayak further said that Chiru was looking more glamorous than he did in their previous movie, Tagore, and that it gave him the confidence about Khaidi No.150’s success.
- Murugadoss confirms Thalapathy62’s release date in style
- Jai Simha and Gang’s latest Krishna collections
- Naga Chaitanya’s new movie shooting starts at a college in Koti
- Agnyaathavaasi’s latest Krishna collections
- Ravi Teja Bowls Over Raashi With His Compliments