In his latest interview to a leading national English news daily, VV Vinayak said he was confident that Khaidi No.150 will be a sure shot blockbuster on the first day itself when Chiru stepped into the shooting sets.
VV Vinayak further said that Chiru was looking more glamorous than he did in their previous movie, Tagore, and that it gave him the confidence about Khaidi No.150’s success.
- Mahanati’s audio launch gets a date
- Poll : Who among these should direct NTR biopic?
- Rajamouli, Shobu land in Japan for Baahubali 2’s special screening
- Awe director’s next with senior hero?
- Baahubali 2 sets a new record for Indian films in China