In his latest interview to a leading national English news daily, VV Vinayak said he was confident that Khaidi No.150 will be a sure shot blockbuster on the first day itself when Chiru stepped into the shooting sets.
VV Vinayak further said that Chiru was looking more glamorous than he did in their previous movie, Tagore, and that it gave him the confidence about Khaidi No.150’s success.
- All Eyes On ‘Anando Brahma’
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
- Sensational heroine to do a horror thriller?
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
- Kochi Leaves Sunny Leone Shocked
Articles that might interest you