Allu Arjun’s upcoming film Naa Peru Surya – Naa Illu India is all set to go on floors shortly and there are several rumours about who’s going to be Bunny’s co-star in this action entertainer.
Recently, there were rumours that Rashmika Mandanna has been finalised as the lead actress and then, there was also a buzz that Nivetha Thomas has replaced her. However, the makers have clarified that none of this is true and that the heroine is yet to be finalised.
Vakkantham Vamsi is the director of the film. More details about the film will be announced soon.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock