Fans of Super Star Rajinikanth and director Shankar woke up to a huge shock this morning. An 87 second-long unfinished teaser of the highly-anticipated sci-fi thriller, 2.0, which was shown at a private screening, was leaked online by unidentified miscreants. Needless to say, the video has been going viral on various social media platforms.
However, a major relief amidst this leakage fiasco is that fans are bowled over by the stupendous visuals and Shankar’s visualization in the teaser. The leaked teaser has only escalated fans’ expectations on the soon-to-release teaser and of course the movie.
Bollywood action hero Akshay Kumar, Brit beauty Amy Jackson and other pan-Indian actors are part of this 400 crore 3D spectacle. Lyca Productions banner has bankrolled the movie and AR Rahman is the film’s music composer. The makers are expected to come up with an official announcement regarding the teaser’s release date soon.
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections