Naga Chaitanya will soon be starring in a film to be directed by Srinivas Reddy. Buzz is that the film is going to be a modern adaptation of Nagarjuna starrer Hello Brother. For the past few days, there have been reports that Samantha and Tamannaah are likely to be paired up with Naga Chaitanya in this film. However, both the actresses denied that they have signed the film when a leading newspaper asked them about it. “We have not been approached for the film, yet.” they said. The hunt for the lead actresses for this film is still on and an official announcement on the cast and crew is expected to be made soon.
Naga Chaitanya will soon be seen in Deva Katta’s Autonagar Surya, Welcome’s remake and Vettai’s remake, apart from Srinivas Reddy’s film and Vikram Kumar’s film which also has ANR and Nagarjuna.
- Rajamouli’s voice-over for his father’s film
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya click with the family audience?
- Noted writers for Kalyan Ram’s next
- Good openings expected for Rarandoi
- Top technician roped in for Spyder
Articles that might interest you