Speaking to a popular media outlet, Sai Dharam Tej said he is not trying to use ‘Mega’ family tag as he is focused on making a mark for himself in the film industry. Sai admits he gets more offers due to the family background and asserts that audience will judge him based on his performance.Speaking about his upcoming film, Sai said it is an out and out commercial entertainer which will be liked by everyone.
Produced by Dil Raju, Subramanyam For Sale is slated to hit the screens on September 24th. Regina Cassandra is the heroine and Harish Shankar is the director.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI
- Thalapathy Vijay’s picture in CBSE textbooks