Gorgeous girl Kajal has been very busy this year and she has had to work extra hard to accommodate the schedules of the many films in her kitty. Kajal is naturally happy about being in such demand but she also says that good rewards are mandatory for hard work. “When I work extra hard I expect a good reward. This is not just in the form of money, but appreciation from the audience as well. Only that will make the efforts worthwhile”, she said.
She will soon be seen in N.T.R’s ‘Baadshah’, Ram Charan’s ‘Nayak’ and Ravi Teja’s ‘Sir Vacharu’. She also has Tamil films ‘Brothers’ and ‘Tupaki’ lined up over the next few months. Hard work definitely pays, and for a girl with a combination of beauty, talent and hard work, success won’t be very far away.
- Interesting update on Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Rajamouli Reveals The Film That Influenced Him The Most
- Slight changes in Saaho’s shoot schedule
- Jai Simha’s teaser to be out soon