After the audio launch of Shankar’s big budget extravaganza ‘I’, the expectations on the film have grown tremendously in the Tamil market and this sentiment is being reflected in Telugu movie lovers as well.
The visuals indicate something never before seen in Indian films and this has increased curiosity quotient among the film lovers in a big way. As it is, the Telugu rights have been picked up for a big sum and this shows how strong the expectations are on the movie.
Shankar’s masterstroke of getting Arnold Schwarzenegger has also paid rich dividends, with maximum exposure coming in national and international media for the movie.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23