After the audio launch of Shankar’s big budget extravaganza ‘I’, the expectations on the film have grown tremendously in the Tamil market and this sentiment is being reflected in Telugu movie lovers as well.
The visuals indicate something never before seen in Indian films and this has increased curiosity quotient among the film lovers in a big way. As it is, the Telugu rights have been picked up for a big sum and this shows how strong the expectations are on the movie.
Shankar’s masterstroke of getting Arnold Schwarzenegger has also paid rich dividends, with maximum exposure coming in national and international media for the movie.
- More trouble for star hero in actress’ assault case
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- Interesting title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu locks its release date
- Sundeep’s Care Of Surya gets a simultaneous release