Yuvan Shankar Raja is one of the most popular directors in Tamil and Telugu film industry. While he has scored music for a select few Telugu films like Oy! and Panjaa, his work is very popular in Telugu film industry, thanks to the dubbed films. In recent times, he had scored music for Biriyani and Aata Arambam. Currently, he’s working on Suriya, Samantha starrer Anjaan.
Earlier today, he surprised a lot of people by his candid confessions about his personal life. Refuting rumours that he has got married for the third time, Yuvan Shankar Raja tweeted, “I’m not married for the third time. That news is fake and yes I follow Islam and I’m proud about it. My family supports my decision and there is no misunderstanding between me and my dad.”
Soon after he revealed these facts, he got a lot of support from his friends in Tamil film industry. Let’s wait and watch what Yuvan Shankar Raja and the rest of his family have to say about his decision in near future.
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
Articles that might interest you