Talented hero Rana Daggubati, who is known for doing films with a difference had an interesting point to share about his career in films. At a recent press conference when asked about his entry into films, Rana was quick to answer ” Right form my childhood all I heard was dubbing, editing, production and camera. I had films in my genes and one way you can say, I had no other choice but to take films as my career” Rana will next be seen in Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum, which is directed by the critically acclaimed director Krishh.
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
Articles that might interest you