Talented hero Rana Daggubati, who is known for doing films with a difference had an interesting point to share about his career in films. At a recent press conference when asked about his entry into films, Rana was quick to answer ” Right form my childhood all I heard was dubbing, editing, production and camera. I had films in my genes and one way you can say, I had no other choice but to take films as my career” Rana will next be seen in Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum, which is directed by the critically acclaimed director Krishh.
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch