Talented hero Rana Daggubati, who is known for doing films with a difference had an interesting point to share about his career in films. At a recent press conference when asked about his entry into films, Rana was quick to answer ” Right form my childhood all I heard was dubbing, editing, production and camera. I had films in my genes and one way you can say, I had no other choice but to take films as my career” Rana will next be seen in Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum, which is directed by the critically acclaimed director Krishh.
- Star hero film opening on a dull note
- Star director to grace Mahesh’s intro event in Chennai?
- Rajini’s Kaala is 60 per cent complete
- Chiru’s long cherished dream is coming true with Sye Raa
- Spiderman action choreographer for Sye Raa
Articles that might interest you