Talented hero Rana Daggubati, who is known for doing films with a difference had an interesting point to share about his career in films. At a recent press conference when asked about his entry into films, Rana was quick to answer ” Right form my childhood all I heard was dubbing, editing, production and camera. I had films in my genes and one way you can say, I had no other choice but to take films as my career” Rana will next be seen in Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum, which is directed by the critically acclaimed director Krishh.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years