Jabalpur theatre artiste Shalini Pandey was a huge revelation in Sandeep Vanga’s blockbuster cult film, Arjun Reddy. Shalini’s girl-next-door looks and impressive acting skills in her debut film were much-appreciated. The actress is currently shooting for a couple of movies in Telugu and Tamil.
In her latest interview with a leading Telugu daily, Shalini was asked about her dream role. The young actress said that she has an insatiable hunger for good roles and that she will treat each character as her dream role.
Shalini went on to say that she has no qualms about donning even a bikini onscreen if the script demands. However, Shalini was quick to add that she will not let her directors portray her in a cheap manner.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick