Richa Gangopadhyay has stated that she has not signed any Tamil film contrary to the rumours doing rounds today. Recently, Gautham Menon announced that Nithin and Richa are going to act in his upcoming production venture, which has been tentatively titled as Courier Boy Kalyan. Prem Sai is going to direct the film. Soon after the Gautham Menon posted updates about the film on Twitter, Richa Gangopadhyay was flooded with messages about her next project. Finally, she seems to have decided to make her stand clear before everyone starts assuming that she’s going to play the lead role in Prem Sai’s upcoming film. “Hey guys….i have not yet confirmed my next tamil venture. Please hold tight before making announcements on my behalf ;),” Richa posted on Twitter. In Telugu, she hasn’t signed any new film in the recent few months. She recently made her debut in Bengali film named Bikram Singha and in Telugu, she’s playing one of the two lead roles opposite Prabhas in Vaaradhi.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick