Prabhas achieved pan-India appeal with his title role of Baahubali. The film is one of the most successful films to release in India and its sequel is one of the most anticipated films that will hit the screens next year.
Prabhas has dedicated the last couple of years exclusively for Baahubali and has worked extremely hard for the movie. Prabhas has greatly improved his body and is known to have a strict workout routine in place to maintain the same body throughout the shooting of the first and second part.
In a recent interview, Prabhas revealed that to maintain the body and the workout routine, he had a strict diet in place and rarely had any cheat days. He also added that even though he is extremely thankful for getting the chance to play the lead. he is eagerly waiting to move on to other projects.
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Nithiin’s next set for a long US sojourn
- Nithya Menen’s manager refutes rumors
Articles that might interest you