‘Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyindhe’ director Vijay Kumar Konda tasted success with his debut film. The director is quite happy with the recognition he got for this movie, but he also remembers that struggles he faced to reach this stage.
In an interview given to Eenadu, Vijay Kumar made some interesting observations. ” I waited for 4 years with the story of GJG. I narrated it to a number of people and everyone liked it. But no one wanted to make a film with it. After I narrated it to Nithiin, things changed. He believed in the story and I am here now only because of him”, he says.
Sometimes, things don’t materialise until the right people come together at the right moment. Looks like this is the case with Vijay too. The young director is now being approached with fancy offers by a number of producers.
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati
- Sye Raa’s leaked pic goes viral
- Manchu hero urges film stars to join AP Special Status movement
- Sree Vishnu- I am in no hurry to become a mass hero
- Upcoming star wants to prove a point in Prabhas’s next