It’s almost every director’s dream to make a film with Rajnikanth, but not many contemporary directors have been so lucky. In the past fifteen years, Rajinikanth has acted with only few directors like Shankar, K S Ravikumar and P Vasu. At a recent book launch on Rajinikanth’s life and career, Sekhar Kammula said, “No one can reach the stardom which Rajinikanth has achieved over the years. He’s an icon.” Talking more about the superstar, Sekhar Kammula revealed couple of more interesting things. “I desperately tried to get in touch with him after Leader but I didn’t get a chance. I wanted to remake Leader in Tamil with Rajinikanth in lead role. I believe he has the power to change governments.” Considering the health condition of Rajinikanth and his reluctance to strain his body anymore, it looks like Sekhar Kammula’s dream might not come true afterall. Sekhar Kammula is currently working on the Telugu and Tamil remake of Vidya Balan starrer Kahani.
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Producer’s Wife Makes Shocking Comments About Actresses
- Exclusive Interview : Venu Udugula – NNOK will be a wake up call for parents
- Nivetha Thomas to romance young hero
- Talented filmmaker to direct Nandamuri father and son duo