Catherine Tresa had a dream start in Tollywood thanks to her role in Iddarammayilatho which got her instant attention. She has also played a pivotal role in Chammak Challo and is now eagerly waiting for the release of her movie ‘Paisa’ where she plays the main lead opposite Nani.
She originally hails from Kerala but was brought up in Dubai and has later shifted to Bangalore for her graduation studies. Speaking on an occasion she said “I can’t speak Malayalam although I was born in Kerala. But, right now I am busy learning Telugu to dub myself for my films. I strongly feel that there will be a difference in the way i can carry emotions when I dub it myself instead of a dubbing artist.”
She has acted in all the major languages down south and is marking her Tamil debut with a film opposite Karthi which she has signed recently.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- Pawan Kalyan Responds To Controversies Surrounding Him
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team
- Date locked for Baahubali 2’s Chinese release