Thorir Ibsen said there has been a steady rise in the number of Indian crews visiting Iceland and exploring the country’s exotic landscapes. Jagapathi Babu’s Choosoddam Randi was the first Telugu film to be shot in Iceland followed by Venkatesh’s Namo Venkatesa and Ram Charan’s Nayak.
Apart from the cash discounts and providing miscellaneous logistics, the Iceland tourism department will also provide trained local crew and equipment to the foreign crews.
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser