Thorir Ibsen said there has been a steady rise in the number of Indian crews visiting Iceland and exploring the country’s exotic landscapes. Jagapathi Babu’s Choosoddam Randi was the first Telugu film to be shot in Iceland followed by Venkatesh’s Namo Venkatesa and Ram Charan’s Nayak.
Apart from the cash discounts and providing miscellaneous logistics, the Iceland tourism department will also provide trained local crew and equipment to the foreign crews.
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
- Vishwaroopam 2’s audio album to be out in September
- Soundarya Rajinikanth opens up about VIP2
Articles that might interest you