Thorir Ibsen said there has been a steady rise in the number of Indian crews visiting Iceland and exploring the country’s exotic landscapes. Jagapathi Babu’s Choosoddam Randi was the first Telugu film to be shot in Iceland followed by Venkatesh’s Namo Venkatesa and Ram Charan’s Nayak.
Apart from the cash discounts and providing miscellaneous logistics, the Iceland tourism department will also provide trained local crew and equipment to the foreign crews.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick