Thorir Ibsen said there has been a steady rise in the number of Indian crews visiting Iceland and exploring the country’s exotic landscapes. Jagapathi Babu’s Choosoddam Randi was the first Telugu film to be shot in Iceland followed by Venkatesh’s Namo Venkatesa and Ram Charan’s Nayak.
Apart from the cash discounts and providing miscellaneous logistics, the Iceland tourism department will also provide trained local crew and equipment to the foreign crews.
- Prabhas requests Bollywood stars not to address him as ‘Sir’
- Rakul excited about her Bollywood comeback
- Rajini to leave for the US for medical check-up
- Rana’s NRNM’s trailer is riveting and intriguing
- When Allu Arjun annoyed Harish Shankar
Articles that might interest you