Thorir Ibsen said there has been a steady rise in the number of Indian crews visiting Iceland and exploring the country’s exotic landscapes. Jagapathi Babu’s Choosoddam Randi was the first Telugu film to be shot in Iceland followed by Venkatesh’s Namo Venkatesa and Ram Charan’s Nayak.
Apart from the cash discounts and providing miscellaneous logistics, the Iceland tourism department will also provide trained local crew and equipment to the foreign crews.
- Top Actress Stuns Dubbing Artiste
- Samantha To Raise Funds For A Special Cause
- Mersal Teaser Sets Social Media On Fire
- Garuda Vega’s unique promotions strike a chord
- Spyder gets a wide release in Nellore
Articles that might interest you