Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s ‘Iddarammayilatho’ will hit the screens on May 23rd and this information was communicated by producer Bandla Ganesh. The film has Allu Arjun, Catherine Tresa and Amala Paul in lead roles and Puri Jagan is the director.
The audio album of this romantic entertainer was launched recently. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the film’s music. Brahmanandam is expected to play a crucial role in ‘Iddarammayilatho’.
Amol Rathod has handled the cinematography and the movie’s visuals are expected to be a special attraction. Puri has changed his technical team completely for this project and he is banking on this film to give him a good boost.
- Vijay Antony’s Indra Sena In post-production
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Raja The Great’s title song impresses
- Next Nuvve’s trailer promises decent comedy
- Talented heroine completely okay with skin show
Articles that might interest you