Legendary music director Ilayaraja was admitted to Apollo Hospitals today, after he complained of chest pain. The news has come out via Tamil media circles and it has caused a lot of concern among Ilayaraja’s fans. However, the veteran music director is reportedly out of danger.
Tamil media outlets say that Ilayaraja will be discharged in a few days after undergoing treatment for the chest pain. Ilayaraja is currently working on a few projects in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada. He has scored music for hundreds of films since 1976.
Get well soon sir.
- Kajal reveals her 5 favorite movies
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer
- Mersal combo set to repeat for the third time?
- Tamil Actress Keen To Work With Prabhas