Legendary music director Ilayaraja was admitted to Apollo Hospitals today, after he complained of chest pain. The news has come out via Tamil media circles and it has caused a lot of concern among Ilayaraja’s fans. However, the veteran music director is reportedly out of danger.
Tamil media outlets say that Ilayaraja will be discharged in a few days after undergoing treatment for the chest pain. Ilayaraja is currently working on a few projects in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada. He has scored music for hundreds of films since 1976.
Get well soon sir.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks