Legendary music director Ilayaraja was admitted to Apollo Hospitals today, after he complained of chest pain. The news has come out via Tamil media circles and it has caused a lot of concern among Ilayaraja’s fans. However, the veteran music director is reportedly out of danger.
Tamil media outlets say that Ilayaraja will be discharged in a few days after undergoing treatment for the chest pain. Ilayaraja is currently working on a few projects in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada. He has scored music for hundreds of films since 1976.
Get well soon sir.
- Amyra Dastur bags an interesting Bollywood flick
- Sridevi to be honored in New York
- Baahubali 2 to release in China soon
- Rakul Preet launches her own app
- Noted actress roped in for U Turn’s remake