Legendary music director Ilayaraja was admitted to Apollo Hospitals today, after he complained of chest pain. The news has come out via Tamil media circles and it has caused a lot of concern among Ilayaraja’s fans. However, the veteran music director is reportedly out of danger.
Tamil media outlets say that Ilayaraja will be discharged in a few days after undergoing treatment for the chest pain. Ilayaraja is currently working on a few projects in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada. He has scored music for hundreds of films since 1976.
Get well soon sir.
- Positive word of mouth helps Anando Brahma
- Sanjay Dutt to produce Prasthanam’s Hindi remake
- Fidaa’s impeccable run continues in Nizam
- Special surprise for Chiru’s bday
- Anando Brahma’s South, Hindi remakes on the cards
Articles that might interest you