Legendary music composer Maestro Ilayaraja has begun recording the songs for Nara Rohith’s next film, Kathalo Rajakumari. The music sessions took place in Chennai on January 1st and Ilayaraja already finished recording three songs, penned by popular lyricist Ramajogayya Sastry.
Speaking on this occasion, the film’s producer Venkat Srinivas Boggaram, who earlier produced Nikhil’s super hit film Karthikeya under his Magnus Cine Prime Pvt Ltd. banner, said that Kathalo Rajakumari features a different script and that Nara Rohith’s characterisation will be a major highlight in the film.
The producer said that the film will be yet another successful musical entertainer from his banner. Kathalo Rajakumari will go on floors later this month and it will be directed by debutant Mahesh Surapaneni. Namitha Pramod plays Nara Rohith’s love interest in this romantic drama.
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
Articles that might interest you