Music maestro Ilayaraja is back in action after a brief hiatus. Last month, he suffered a mild heart attack and he was hospitalized for few days after he complained of chest pain. While the entire South Indian film industry was in a state of shock, by the end of the day, the doctors confirmed that there was nothing to worry.
Couple of weeks ago, Ilayaraja was supposed to perform at a concert in Malaysia; however, his health didn’t permit him to fly abroad. After almost three weeks, the latest news is that he is healthy once again and he has begun composing songs. Last year, he had scored music for Gundello Godaari, which will be screened at a film festival in South Africa later this month.
This year, Ilayaraja will once again mesmerize us with his tunes in Gunasekhar’s upcoming 3D historic film, Rudhramadevi. Anushka and Rana Daggubati are playing the lead roles in this film.
- Star hero to grace Care Of Surya’s pre-release event?
- Mersal Breaks Kabali’s Record
- More trouble for star hero in actress’ assault case
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- Press Note : Raja The Great Rocking in USA